start at the edge, does continue the edge, does not start between de edges.

  • fiestabickerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2014

      hello members

       I have the rl500, i made it work, now it does start at the edge, but does continue to do so, is this normal.

      Of course, i want the rl500 to mow between the edges, after a lot of playing with the buttons, i get the remark on the lcd "second scan", but i think the rl500 should do this automatically, right?

      greetings

      fiesta