RE: Re: Robomow only charges with internal Charger

  • rann_georgia
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2013
       As the other poster replied, a float charger is the way to go.  Harbor Tools has one for about ten bucks.  I bought a similar one from Northern Tool company that supposedly conditions the battery and up to three 12 volt batteries at at time but that one is about 25 bucks. I use the indoor charger now but then, I'd unhook the batteries, wire them in parallel so it'd be 12 volts and leave it for the winter that way. --- In robomower@yahoogroups.com, <neverheardofhim@...> wrote: The charger is the same just the power supply is different. The dock power supply will not power up until it detects a voltage from the mower that's why the 1v read. You need to check your wires and connections from the charging board to the docking board.