New Robomow RS630 for 1,000 dollars

  • rann_georgia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      I bought a part from robomowspare parts on this ongoing quest to repair my RL1000. They sent me an email that the RS630 is out and they need people for a "test trial program" based upon my zipcode and the fact that I would likely be mowing for another 10 weeks.

      The two catches are to report weekly on a set of questions on how well it does and all this and a thousand dollars it can be mine.

      Tempting. Currently, I'm thinking I'm looking at buying a new controller board and cable, 50+10, maybe a new battery pack 110 bucks in the spring. Plus, I may be looking at a new drive motor that the guy at the machine shop messed up which is another 100. that's about 275 dollars versus 1,000 and taking the old mower and parting it out.

      I'm thinking I'd be ahead to fix it.