Battery charging

  • catimann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013
      I bought the RL500 that some guy from Seattle had on here. He said the batteries were toast but I used it anyhow. The charger for the unit would take 5 days to get them charged so I just removed the battery box top and used my motorcycle charger to do each battery. I change it from one to the other each time I remember, mostly morning and night.

      Before it would mow half the lawn, now with the new system of charging each battery on it's own it mows the whole lawn.

      A while ago someone posted they charge the same way and it is better for the batteries. I would have to agree.