Re: Midwest RoboMower Service/Parts?

  • jiminlogansquare
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
      Thanks for your reply. I've actually been in touch with Carlstone, and he's in our Rolodex. I was hoping if possible to find someone in the Midwest, more convenient to my (88-year old) father in Indianapolis. Used to work with Steve Jones in Pennsylvania, who as all know (and I confirmed with him on Monday) is no longer dealing with RoboMowers.