Topless

  • catimann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      So now that I have your attention, does anyone know if you can remove the top and let it run?

      If you want to work on these and the guts were exposed then life would be much easier.
    • Ben
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
        I ran mine with the top off. If I recall I had to bypass the controller
        door detection to make it think the controller was in its compartment.