Midwest RoboMower Service/Parts?

  • James Mitchell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      Is there a RoboMower service center and/or parts supplier? I'm asking for
      my father, who lives in Indianapolis. Thanks. Jim

    • Toshar M
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
        Try Carlstone at 7726780135. He is based in FL.

        On Jul 1, 2013, at 2:44 PM, James Mitchell <jiminlogansquare@...> wrote:

        > Is there a RoboMower service center and/or parts supplier? I'm asking for
        > my father, who lives in Indianapolis. Thanks. Jim

      • jiminlogansquare
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2013
          Thanks for your reply. I've actually been in touch with Carlstone, and he's in our Rolodex. I was hoping if possible to find someone in the Midwest, more convenient to my (88-year old) father in Indianapolis. Used to work with Steve Jones in Pennsylvania, who as all know (and I confirmed with him on Monday) is no longer dealing with RoboMowers.