Re: [RoboMower] Re: Problems after replacing main board

  • Robert West
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17 4:48 PM
      Your software may be to new or to old for your new, used main board. What version is your software? Does your motherboard have a jumper connection underneath your software chip? It is for different front bumper types. I just replaced my main board. I had problems, it is working fine now.

      Rob

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18 4:38 AM
        Hello and thanks for the answers.

        I contacted the service-shop that replaced the mainboard (and the software-chip) earlier. They gave me some hints to discover if it was the board or the motors that are broken and it is the brand new board that are broken. They'll send me at new one asap (warranty).

        - Thomas