Battery Trouble?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      I have an RL1000 with an interesting issue. It works fine with one battery pack I have. When I insert the other battery pack, it sounds the startup tone and reads "Robomow Ready, RLMC II V4.33". But then it does nothing. The controls don't work at all. Any idea what's wrong here?
    • Tim Wolff
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2013
        Check the voltage of the battery pack at the terminals. You should be getting ~26v out of a charged pack.