Re: [RoboMower] RE: For Sale: RL550 - $150 obo

  • Ken H.
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2013
      Any idea what the shipping would be to Jacksonville, Fl  32210 ?

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2013
        I don’t…

        Let me box it up and weigh it and see if I can get a shipping quote.

        Eric Q.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2013
          Apologies in advance for spamming the entire list with obviously private information.

          I will be more careful in future correspondence.

          Again, sorry.

          Eric Q.

          Let me box it up and weigh it and see if I can get a shipping quote.

          Eric Q.

        • Cheshire Cat
          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2013
            did you ever buy the mower? I live in Jax and may sell mine if interested.

            --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Ken H." <khawn@...> wrote:

            > Any idea what the shipping would be to Jacksonville, Fl  32210 ?

          • mowbo
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
              Do you still have ?