For Sale: RL550 - $250 obo

  • Eric Quarnstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      After buying tempest batteries a couple years ago and only getting one
      season out of them I've decided that the thrill just isn't there for me
      anymore.

      Here's the package:

      - 1 yellow 550 fully functional, just dead batteries.

      - 1 standard charger

      - 1 battery pack. I will remove the tempest batteries if wanted to
      lighten the load.

      - 1 perimeter signal generator. I modified it and added a rotary
      switch so that I could use it for multiple zones without moving the switch.
      It's been permanently mounted in my garage from day one and never seen the
      elements. There are pictures of it on the robomower site.

      - 1 original shipping box

      I'm in the Seattle area and would love to do an in person exchange to avoid
      shipping hassles but will ship if needed. I'll knock $25 off the price for
      local pickup. I travel from exit 76 to 200 on I5 regularly so I'd be willing
      to meet as well.

      If interested or have questions, let me know. I'll try to answer as best I
      can.

      Thanks,

      Eric Q.