Re: Failure code E0308

  • zz
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
      Greetings,

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "mowbo" <mowbo@...> wrote:

      > Have anyone had a Failure code E0308 ? I have never seen it before and i can't seem to find anything about it ?

      I got this a couple of months ago, asked here and *crickets*. It only happened once, and doesn't appear to affect anything. Off hand I cannot remember if it happened before or after the internal charge system failed -- I use an external charger now.

      --kyle
    • gary burns
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
        I have like 5 boxes of  500 foot perimeter wire to sell, also around 300 green stakes, and a fast charger.  I will take half of what they sell for on Amazon.com.

        Let me know what you want.

        Call 812 946 2011

        or email me here

        or send  money order or check to: