probotics automated system

  • rann_georgia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      I think their system doesn't work the way it should. Earlier in the year I tried to place an order and had to do it by telephone. The man told me then that they were having some issues with it.

      In my limited experience with Probotics they've always been helpful and prompt in shipping. In fact, if it's a slow day, the guy may give you some helpful hints in repairs on some of these issues.

      Yes, the other poster is correct, bamabots closed for legal reasons in which were words I couldn't think of at the time. If the bamabots website is still up, they had a good forum for discussing the mowers.