Re: [RoboMower] Re: RL500 Controller needed

  • Richard Gard
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
      Bamabots was a good guy, but he went out of business despite his best efforts to sell robot mowers.

      Regards,
      RG

      On Mar 12, 2013, at 4:43 PM, "rann_georgia" <southbound03@...> wrote:

      > http://www.probotics.com/displayprods.asp?ab=22
      >
      > I believe this is the company that supplies the suppliers. There is or was one called bamabots. Avoid bamabots.
      >
      > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kroeran" <kroeran@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?
      > >
      > > Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.

    • bkelley9401
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
        Bamabots closed for legal reasons. You will have to read the legal papers as to why.

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Richard Gard <richardgard@...> wrote:

        > Bamabots was a good guy, but he went out of business despite his best efforts to sell robot mowers.
        >
        > Regards,
        > RG
        >
        > On Mar 12, 2013, at 4:43 PM, "rann_georgia" <southbound03@...> wrote:
        >
        > > http://www.probotics.com/displayprods.asp?ab=22
        > >
        > > I believe this is the company that supplies the suppliers. There is or was one called bamabots. Avoid bamabots.
        > >
        > > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kroeran" <kroeran@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?
        > > >
        > > > Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.

      • kroeran
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
          ok, probotics seems to have it in stock, and I was able to order it

          curiously, there is a certificate error that comes up during the ordering process...I let probotics know.

          I double checked the URL for phishing....seemed ok.

          thank you to all for all the helpful comments