Re: RL500 Controller needed

  • rann_georgia
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
      http://www.probotics.com/displayprods.asp?ab=22

      I believe this is the company that supplies the suppliers. There is or was one called bamabots. Avoid bamabots.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kroeran" <kroeran@...> wrote:

      > Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?
      >
      > Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.

    • Richard Gard
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
        Bamabots was a good guy, but he went out of business despite his best efforts to sell robot mowers.

        Regards,
        RG

        On Mar 12, 2013, at 4:43 PM, "rann_georgia" <southbound03@...> wrote:

        > http://www.probotics.com/displayprods.asp?ab=22
        >
        > I believe this is the company that supplies the suppliers. There is or was one called bamabots. Avoid bamabots.
        >
        > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kroeran" <kroeran@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?
        > >
        > > Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.

      • bkelley9401
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
          Bamabots closed for legal reasons. You will have to read the legal papers as to why.

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Richard Gard <richardgard@...> wrote:

          > Bamabots was a good guy, but he went out of business despite his best efforts to sell robot mowers.
          >
          > Regards,
          > RG
          >
          > On Mar 12, 2013, at 4:43 PM, "rann_georgia" <southbound03@...> wrote:
          >
          > > http://www.probotics.com/displayprods.asp?ab=22
          > >
          > > I believe this is the company that supplies the suppliers. There is or was one called bamabots. Avoid bamabots.
          > >
          > > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kroeran" <kroeran@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?
          > > >
          > > > Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.

        • kroeran
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
            ok, probotics seems to have it in stock, and I was able to order it

            curiously, there is a certificate error that comes up during the ordering process...I let probotics know.

            I double checked the URL for phishing....seemed ok.

            thank you to all for all the helpful comments