RL500 Controller needed

  • kroeran
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
      Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?

      Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.
    • bkelley9401
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
        Read some of the message's links are there.

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kroeran" <kroeran@...> wrote:

        > Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?
        >
        > Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.

      • rann_georgia
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
          http://www.probotics.com/displayprods.asp?ab=22

          I believe this is the company that supplies the suppliers. There is or was one called bamabots. Avoid bamabots.

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kroeran" <kroeran@...> wrote:

          > Where does one buy one of these...can't find one for any price?
          >
          > Is there anyone who repairs bad ones? I have two machines so I was able to isolate the problem to the controller.

        • Richard Gard
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
            Bamabots was a good guy, but he went out of business despite his best efforts to sell robot mowers.

            Regards,
            RG

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
              Bamabots closed for legal reasons. You will have to read the legal papers as to why.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
                ok, probotics seems to have it in stock, and I was able to order it

                curiously, there is a certificate error that comes up during the ordering process...I let probotics know.

                I double checked the URL for phishing....seemed ok.

                thank you to all for all the helpful comments