RE: [RoboMower] Robo mower makes erratic moves

  • Charles Grenkow
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      Where abouts in BC are you? There was one guy in Victoria who was certified to fix RoboMowers by Friendly Robotics - don't know if he still does cause FR tried to biff him when he fixed my machine on warranty.
      Chuck in VictoriaTo: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      From: catimann@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 01:32:08 +0000
      Subject: [RoboMower] Robo mower makes erratic moves

      Perhaps erratic is wrong. it looks like one wheel is getting stuck.

      Anyone else have a similar problem?

      Also anyone in the BC Canada area service these?

    • Charles Grenkow
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2013
        Where in BC are you located? There was a certified RoboMower tech in Victoria 3 years ago - don't know if he is still in business since FR was very slow in paying him for his work.

        Chuck

        To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
        From: catimann@...
        Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 06:26:47 +0000
        Subject: [RoboMower] Re: Robo mower makes erratic moves

        Hmmm then I think I know why mine is this way now. It got stuck several times over the summer and for long periods as I was busy.