Re: [RoboMower] Digest Number 2846

  • David Montgomery
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      The site mentions (and the PDF shows) a "Remote Control" as a separate option. The photo of the remote control does not show a wire.

      Could it really now have a wireless remote controller? That would be awesome.

      > There is more information on the UK site.
      > http://www.robomow com/en-UK/ products- uk/large- gardens/rs- 630
      >
      > If you go to the support tab you can download the PDF manual and watch
      > service videos. It's interesting that the drive and blade motors are now
      > easily user replaceable.
      >
      > --- In RoboMower@yahoogrou ps.com ,
      > "markf12345200 1" wrote:
      > >

      > http://www.robomow com/en-USA/ component/ content/article/ 7-home/4665- robomow-
      > long-tite-en- us
      > >

      > > I just saw this today on the Robomow company web site.
      > >
      > > Looks like a new model !
      > >
      > > Mark

      Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^
      Visit Your Group

      View All Topics

      Create New Topic

      2 New Members

      Submit Feedback

      The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
      Check it out!

      CHANGE SETTINGS

      TERMS OF USE

      UNSUBSCRIBE

    • Austin Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
        If you look at the accessories screen it also says that the remote is
        compatible with all RM models so I am guessing it has a wire.

        Austin Morgan