RE: [RoboMower] Re: Looks like a new Robomower Model !

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
      Any info on compatibility of wire signals with previous models? I assume an
      existing perimeter switch will work but in a quick check I didn't see it
      advertised.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
        I would guess that the signal is compatible. The manual mentions that separate zones can either use another base station or a perimeter switch. The picture of the perimeter switch looks similar to the one for other models.