Re: Looks like a new Robomower Model !

  • Doug Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      It's the Robomow RS 630 and is the new high end model. There's a video at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIZa8uAKIY

      It's a whole new design that is much smaller. It has two redesigned blades and uses a 6AH 26V Lithium battery. The blades come very close to the outside of the housing for better edging.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "markf123452001" wrote:

      > http://www.robomow.com/en-USA/component/content/article/7-home/4665-robomow-long-tite-en-us
      >

      > I just saw this today on the Robomow company web site.
      >
      > Looks like a new model !
      >
      > Mark

    • Doug Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
        There is more information on the UK site.
        http://www.robomow.com/en-UK/products-uk/large-gardens/rs-630

        If you go to the support tab you can download the PDF manual and watch service videos. It's interesting that the drive and blade motors are now easily user replaceable.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
          Any info on compatibility of wire signals with previous models? I assume an
          existing perimeter switch will work but in a quick check I didn't see it
          advertised.

          Dan

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RoboMower%40yahoogroups.com> ,
          "markf123452001" wrote:

          http://www.robomow.com/en-USA/component/content/article/7-home/4665-robomow-
          long-tite-en-us

          > I just saw this today on the Robomow company web site.
          >
          > Looks like a new model !
          >
          > Mark

        • Doug Smith
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2013
            I would guess that the signal is compatible. The manual mentions that separate zones can either use another base station or a perimeter switch. The picture of the perimeter switch looks similar to the one for other models.