Looks like a new Robomower Model !

  • markf123452001
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2 10:57 AM
      http://www.robomow.com/en-USA/component/content/article/7-home/4665-robomow-long-tite-en-us

      I just saw this today on the Robomow company web site.

      Looks like a new model !

      Mark
    • Doug Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4 4:22 AM
        It's the Robomow RS 630 and is the new high end model. There's a video at:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIZa8uAKIY

        It's a whole new design that is much smaller. It has two redesigned blades and uses a 6AH 26V Lithium battery. The blades come very close to the outside of the housing for better edging.

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "markf123452001" wrote:

        > http://www.robomow.com/en-USA/component/content/article/7-home/4665-robomow-long-tite-en-us
        >

        > I just saw this today on the Robomow company web site.
        >
        > Looks like a new model !
        >
        > Mark

      • Doug Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5 9:17 AM
          There is more information on the UK site.
          http://www.robomow.com/en-UK/products-uk/large-gardens/rs-630

          If you go to the support tab you can download the PDF manual and watch service videos. It's interesting that the drive and blade motors are now easily user replaceable.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5 2:19 PM
            Any info on compatibility of wire signals with previous models? I assume an
            existing perimeter switch will work but in a quick check I didn't see it
            advertised.

            Dan

            --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RoboMower%40yahoogroups.com> ,
            "markf123452001" wrote:

            http://www.robomow.com/en-USA/component/content/article/7-home/4665-robomow-
            long-tite-en-us

            > I just saw this today on the Robomow company web site.
            >
            > Looks like a new model !
            >
            > Mark

          • Doug Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6 7:14 AM
              I would guess that the signal is compatible. The manual mentions that separate zones can either use another base station or a perimeter switch. The picture of the perimeter switch looks similar to the one for other models.