Re: Used robomower for sale

  • sanjay07095
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 25, 2012
      Do you still have the mower ?

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

      > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

    • kpdies
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 26, 2012
        Where are you located?

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

        > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

      • Mike Hurley
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 1, 2012
          Hey all,

          Tested this morning. Was the last firmware with the better mowing pattern before the next gen (RL800?).

          Has the following:

          studded tires
          low profile blades (might even have the std blades, too)
          perimeter wire (New In Box)
          perimeter switch (NIB)
          pegs (NIB)
          battery (yes, it works)
          original charger

          Need the cash.  For DFW area.  Will deliver must be cash, WHERE IS AS IS.

          Call Mike at 972-816-7334

        • Mike Hurley