Re: The old sproket done sprung

  • rann_georgia
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012
      Yes, that's the part. The pinion. This may be the "new improved" pinion as the one on my unit is white. The tricky part was getting the retaining clips off and then the retainers to let go of the base unit.

      Probotics got back to me over night saying the same thing and suggesting that a machine shop could do it.

      I just paid off my car and mentioned at the time not to speak too loudly as the car might hear and decide to break down. Well, I guess the mower heard.

      Thanks.