Re: [RoboMower] Re: Time to sell my RL500 for parts

  • Ken Dies
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2012
      Where are you located?

      From: kofi_nyarko <kofi_nyarko@...>
      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 11:00 PM
      Subject: [RoboMower] Re: Time to sell my RL500 for parts

      I believe it is time for me to sell my Robomower as well. It is the RL-1000. I had to replace the controller and got one for the 850 which seems to work well. But one motor has stopped spinning and I think it's just time for me to move on. I'll like to sell the mower for parts, but I don't have the time to pull it apart and post each part on eBay. If anyone needs a part in particular, let me know.

      --- In mailto:RoboMower%40yahoogroups.com, "James" <jimbogodofunix@...> wrote:

      > I have a RL500 Woot special that has been upgraded, but is currently in pieces to replace the drive assembly. I don't have time to work on it and I haven't for at least a year and I don't see it in my future.
      >
      > I'm pretty sure it will work fine once re-assembled, but I need to get rid of it. I have all the pieces including the old drive frame that still has a working drive motor on it (one side sagged because the motor burned out). I also have a replacement drive frame that needs some work at the opposite end of the motors. It has knobby tires and two battery packs plus the battery pack charger. I have all the perimeter plugs and transmitter, but only a small amount of wire. I think I have a bag of wire spikes as well.
      >
      > I really don't want to ship it, but if you're around the SE Michigan/Detroit area and are willing to pick it up, I'd be happy to let you have it for $100 (or some other mutually agreed upon value).
      >
      > James

    • kofi_nyarko
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2012
        In Essex, MD

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Ken Dies <kpdies@...> wrote:

        > Where are you located?

      • brunodog6910
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 7, 2012
          Im interested in the controller,f you are going to part it out
          TY - BRUNO,From OHIO
          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "kofi_nyarko" <kofi_nyarko@...> wrote:

          > In Essex, MD
          >
          > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Ken Dies kpdies@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Where are you located?

        • brunodog6910
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 7, 2012
            Hi,BRUNO, HERE ACAIN , HOW FAR FROM TOLEDO ARE YOU? I would buy your mower if not to far from Toledo, if your price is still 100.00$ I, AM ABOUT 150 MILE S.E. OF Toledo, please let me know, maybe we can get togather this week end TY- BRUNO