Re: [RoboMower] Re: High Rider

  • Randy Kroeker
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2012
      I wonder if the front wheel is adjusted to its greatest extension, if there would be room to fit a larger wheel over the front wheel, which might buy you an inch

      on mine, the extension wheel eventually disconnects the assembly from the chassis, which can be done without removing the hood...I wonder if you could simply cut a wood block or something to push the entire assembly (the small wheel and electronics board that moves up and down when adjusting extension) further down vertically