RL850 No sound

  • robopn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
      Anyone have any suggestions for troubleshooting the cause of no sound from the mower. Used to do the little tune etc but no longer.
      Any suggestions gratefully received.
    • Tim Wolff
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
        Scroll through the user options menu and check the sound is enabled. I know it can be turned off because I did it on one of mine for a while. If it is enabled, disabled it, test, and re-enable it. Check the speaker connections?
        Tim

        > To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
        > From: tony.jump@...
        > Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:28:00 +0000
        > Subject: [RoboMower] RL850 No sound
        >
        > Anyone have any suggestions for troubleshooting the cause of no sound from the mower. Used to do the little tune etc but no longer.
        > Any suggestions gratefully received.

      • gary burns
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
          I still have the following Robomower items to sel:

          304 Green stakes    25 cents each.

           4000 Metal stakes     10 cents each

          one Robomower battery   $50

          (2) 24 hour chargers   $20 each

          (2) robo rulers  $1 each

          3 new blades   $40

          3 slightly used blades $ 25

          (2) 2500 feet wire spools  $175 each

          (5) 500 feet Robo wire in box   $40 each

          (1) fast charger  $100 when I find it.

          Contact me here or 812 946 2011  for more info

        • Frans
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
            suggestion to Gary: put your 2nd hand stuff on eBay instead of cluttering a discussion on this forum.