Error +145

  • Visti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      I removed the hood from one of my RL1000s in order to loosen the springs holding the front wheel adjustment.
      After assembly it seems unable to detect the wire signal from all four sensors.

      Learning wire seems to work at it changed the code from default to f (as far as I remember) so it must be something rather obscure.

      Yes. Sensors have been checked.
      The wires from the sensors are connected and the connections have been checked.

      As far as I remember the 145 error code means that all sensors failed, which is unlikely so the fault must be somewhere else.

      Suggestions?

      Of course there is a signal on the wire. The other RL1000 is working fine.