I have 3 RL 500 Robos to sell

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
      One works fine, one needs new motor for blade, and one has broken compass. All come with a battery. I would need $300 cash. You can use one for parts for the other two and have two working Robomowers.

      I also have 2500 foot copper wire rolls, and 500 foot wire rolls. I have alot of the green stakes too.

      FAst recharger.

      812 946 2011
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2012
        Gary, I tried your number, I'm interested and also in louisville.
        Thanks
        Mike

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <blacksuade1968@...> wrote:

        > One works fine, one needs new motor for blade, and one has broken compass. All come with a battery. I would need $300 cash. You can use one for parts for the other two and have two working Robomowers.
        >
        > I also have 2500 foot copper wire rolls, and 500 foot wire rolls. I have alot of the green stakes too.
        >
        > FAst recharger.
        >
        > 812 946 2011

      • gary burns
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
          Would you be interested in the wire?  2500 feet roll  $175 each, 500 foot rolls   $40 each.  Green stakes 25 cents each.  Perimeter (used) switch $20 each.
          Two batteries (used)  $50 each.

          Another person is supposed to come buy 3 mowers.

          812 946 2011

          ________________________________
          Gary, I tried your number, I'm interested and also in louisville.
          Thanks
          Mike

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <blacksuade1968@...> wrote:

          > One works fine, one needs new motor for blade, and one has broken compass. All come with a battery. I would need $300 cash. You can use one for parts for the other two and have two working Robomowers.
          >
          > I also have 2500 foot copper wire rolls, and 500 foot wire rolls. I have alot of the green stakes too.
          >
          > FAst recharger.
          >
          > 812 946 2011

        • Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
            Thanks Gary, but I have the other stuff and also working on repairing the perimeter switch.
            Mike