Re: Bin file?

  • daryl_reece
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
      The program is written on a 20F040, 4 Megabit flash. I didn't see a mention of a copy protect bit in the Hyundai HY29F040A datasheet. Can you read the Flash correctly?

      I talked to someone who used to service the mowers and he said they would just burn new flashes as needed, so there has to be a way. He just couldn't remember any special details.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Austin Morgan" <admorgan@...> wrote:

      > When I investigated making a backup of the chip I received the copy-protect bit was set. I was not able to erase that bit.
      >
      > Austin

    • m.hadank
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2012
        I suggest you contact Matt Cooper down in Texas. A number of years ago I purchased a chip with updated software from him for my older RL500. Works like a champ.

        Matt's address at one time was: mattcoop2@...