RE: [RoboMower] Used RL800

  • Benjamin Hill
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
      Seth,

      I'm in Louisville which is a bit of a drive for me, but worth
      considering (shipping might be worth considering with $5 gas). Did you
      have a price in mind for the whole shooting match?

      Ben

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2012
        My RL800 wasn't used at all last year and only some the year before. I've now moved and don't think it will handle my large yard with more bumps and hills. I'm in central OK. I have an extra battery case and a rapid charger. Would like to get a little $ for the whole kit. Unfortunately I don't have a battery - so can't even be sure it runs.

        Anyone in this area have interest?
      • scotnor
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2012
          Hello, sent email i think, email back if you want to do business.