Re: [RoboMower] Used RL500 Free

  • Ken H.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
      I would be interested in the knobby tires and maybe the hand controller.

      Ken

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
        Dear Sir,

        If you discover that you don't have any takers for your generosity, I could use the battery packs and would be willing to pay $100 for them and pay for their shipping.

        But I wouldn't be surprised at all if at that price someone hasn't already come to get them.

        Scott A. Riddle

        Sent from my iPad

        On Mar 19, 2012, at 10:28 AM, "steptoe_lightfoot" <wayne_newberry@...> wrote:

        > I have the following that I offer free to anyone who wants to pick it up:
        >
        > - A used RL500 with knobby tires and an upgrade to the firmware on the motherboard.
        > - Two good battery packs that have been on a charger all winter.
        > - Two fast chargers
        > - A signal generator
        > - A new hand controller, assuming I can find it.
        > - An extra set of low-cut blades
        >
        > The unit has stripped gears, and that's a problem I'm not willing to deal with,
        > I live in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, and I've switched to an Husqvarna Automower.
        >

        > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
        > Amazing upside-down house in Malaysia
        > Designer says there’s a message behind the fantasy home where everything is topsy-turvy.
        > Privacy Policy

      • Sam Deatherage
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
          Thank you for your generous offer! I was in a bad traffic accident in Dec 2010 and was moved from Austin TX to OKC while I was in a coma. All my things were packed-up and moved except for my signal generator (it was installed near the roof of a shed). I'd be happy to pay to have that shipped to me if you don't mind. Just let me know!

          - Sam