Used RL500 Free

  • steptoe_lightfoot
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
      I have the following that I offer free to anyone who wants to pick it up:

      - A used RL500 with knobby tires and an upgrade to the firmware on the motherboard.
      - Two good battery packs that have been on a charger all winter.
      - Two fast chargers
      - A signal generator
      - A new hand controller, assuming I can find it.
      - An extra set of low-cut blades

      The unit has stripped gears, and that's a problem I'm not willing to deal with,
      I live in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, and I've switched to an Husqvarna Automower.
    • Ken H.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
        I would be interested in the knobby tires and maybe the hand controller.

        Ken

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2012
          Dear Sir,

          If you discover that you don't have any takers for your generosity, I could use the battery packs and would be willing to pay $100 for them and pay for their shipping.

          But I wouldn't be surprised at all if at that price someone hasn't already come to get them.

          Scott A. Riddle

          Sent from my iPad

          On Mar 19, 2012, at 10:28 AM, "steptoe_lightfoot" <wayne_newberry@...> wrote:

          > I have the following that I offer free to anyone who wants to pick it up:
          >
          > - A used RL500 with knobby tires and an upgrade to the firmware on the motherboard.
          > - Two good battery packs that have been on a charger all winter.
          > - Two fast chargers
          > - A signal generator
          > - A new hand controller, assuming I can find it.
          > - An extra set of low-cut blades
          >
          > The unit has stripped gears, and that's a problem I'm not willing to deal with,
          > I live in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, and I've switched to an Husqvarna Automower.
          >

          > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > Amazing upside-down house in Malaysia
          > Designer says there’s a message behind the fantasy home where everything is topsy-turvy.
          > Privacy Policy

        • Sam Deatherage
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
            Thank you for your generous offer! I was in a bad traffic accident in Dec 2010 and was moved from Austin TX to OKC while I was in a coma. All my things were packed-up and moved except for my signal generator (it was installed near the roof of a shed). I'd be happy to pay to have that shipped to me if you don't mind. Just let me know!

            - Sam