Re: Help Needed! Drive Problem Last Stop Code 10

  • bkelley9401
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2012
      Stop code 10. You have an odometer problem. Check the pinon gears for magnets, make sure the odometer boards are aligned/plugged in. You can test the drive motors this will tell you which side or both.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "adamdavidclark" <AdamDavidClark@...> wrote:

      > I have an RL850 whose gears were stripped. I took a set of good gears from a junked RL500 and swapped them all out. It drives fine in manual mode, but when I try to start it in auto-mode it beeps, starts up, goes about 1 foot and stops. LCD says drive problem and the last stop cause code says 10.
      >
      > Any thoughts on what I need to do?
      >
      > Adam Clark
      > Lee's Summit, MO

    • adamdavidclark
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2012
        D'oh! That was it. Forgot to re-attach one of the odometer wires. Thanks for the thorough reply. The wiki you referenced has a lot of great info. Thanks again.