Re: [RoboMower] Used robomower for sale

  • Richard Gard
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 18 6:14 PM
      Too far for me in new England.

      Best wishes,
      RG

      On Mar 12, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

      > im located in arkansas
      >
      > ________________________________

    • sanjay07095
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 25, 2012
        Do you still have the mower ?

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

        > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

      • kpdies
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 26, 2012
          Where are you located?

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

          > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

        • Mike Hurley
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 1, 2012
            Hey all,

            Tested this morning. Was the last firmware with the better mowing pattern before the next gen (RL800?).

            Has the following:

            studded tires
            low profile blades (might even have the std blades, too)
            perimeter wire (New In Box)
            perimeter switch (NIB)
            pegs (NIB)
            battery (yes, it works)
            original charger

            Need the cash.  For DFW area.  Will deliver must be cash, WHERE IS AS IS.

            Call Mike at 972-816-7334

          • Mike Hurley