Re: [RoboMower] Used robomower for sale

  • Al Sherman
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 12, 2012
      im located in arkansas

      ________________________________
      From: Richard Gard <richardgard@...>
      To: "RoboMower@yahoogroups.com" <RoboMower@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 2:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [RoboMower] Used robomower for sale

      Where are you located?

      Best wishes,
      RG

      On Mar 11, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

      > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

      > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      > Fallout from airline attendant's scary rant
      > After an onboard outburst, questions arise about the lack of mental health screenings.
      > Privacy Policy

    • Richard Gard
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 18, 2012
        Too far for me in new England.

        Best wishes,
        RG

        On Mar 12, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

        > im located in arkansas
        >
        > ________________________________

      • sanjay07095
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 25, 2012
          Do you still have the mower ?

          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

          > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

        • kpdies
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 26, 2012
            Where are you located?

            --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

            > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

          • Mike Hurley
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 1, 2012
              Hey all,

              Tested this morning. Was the last firmware with the better mowing pattern before the next gen (RL800?).

              Has the following:

              studded tires
              low profile blades (might even have the std blades, too)
              perimeter wire (New In Box)
              perimeter switch (NIB)
              pegs (NIB)
              battery (yes, it works)
              original charger

              Need the cash.  For DFW area.  Will deliver must be cash, WHERE IS AS IS.

              Call Mike at 972-816-7334

            • Mike Hurley