Re: [RoboMower] Used robomower for sale

  • Richard Gard
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 11 12:15 PM
      Where are you located?

      Best wishes,
      RG

      On Mar 11, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

      > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

      > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      > Fallout from airline attendant's scary rant
      > After an onboard outburst, questions arise about the lack of mental health screenings.
      > Privacy Policy

    • Ken H.
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 11 2:08 PM
        I think you are going to have to test it before anyone buys it.  I don't want to buy it and then have to sell it for scrap metal.  How long was it used?  We need a definite answer on the model of the machine.  Any information on the general condition of the machine would help it sell.  Thanks.

        Ken

        ________________________________
        I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

      • Al Sherman
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 12 11:41 AM
          im located in arkansas

          ________________________________
          > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

          > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > Fallout from airline attendant's scary rant
          > After an onboard outburst, questions arise about the lack of mental health screenings.
          > Privacy Policy

        • Al Sherman
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 12 11:42 AM
            Im located in Arkansas

            ________________________________
            I am interested. As shipping is a major part of the deal...where are you/it.

            Bob
            I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

          • wolfbob
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 12 1:24 PM
              Not good...I am in California

              I am interested. As shipping is a major part of the deal...where are you/it.

              Bob
              I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

            • Eric
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 14 5:16 AM
                I’m is Arkansas as well. Do you have pics?

                I am interested. As shipping is a major part of the deal...where are you/it.

                Bob
                I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

              • Al
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 14 9:39 AM
                  I do. You have an email I could send them too

                  On Mar 11, 2012, at 2:15 PM, Richard Gard <richardgard@...> wrote:

                  > Where are you located?
                  >
                  > Best wishes,
                  > RG
                  >
                  > On Mar 11, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

                  > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                  > > Fallout from airline attendant's scary rant
                  > > After an onboard outburst, questions arise about the lack of mental health screenings.
                  > > Privacy Policy

                • craig alexander
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 14 1:31 PM
                    Can someone please send me a picture of what a Robomower looks like?  I joined this group as I fix lawnmowers.  Seen all kinds of emails over robomowers.  Like to know what it is all about.

                    Craig

                    This e-mail is intended only for the addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information. No rights to privilege have been waived. Any copying, transmittal, taking of action in reliance on, or on other uses of the information in this e-mail by persons other than the addressees is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender and delete or destroy the original e-mail. Thank you.

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 14 2:20 PM
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MTL3uGGWhw

                      Also, search Youtube for “robomower”

                      Dan

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 18 6:14 PM
                        Too far for me in new England.

                        Best wishes,
                        RG

                        On Mar 12, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

                        > im located in arkansas
                        >
                        > ________________________________

                      • sanjay07095
                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 25, 2012
                          Do you still have the mower ?

                          --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

                          > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

                        • kpdies
                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 26, 2012
                            Where are you located?

                            --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Al Sherman <nolasipi@...> wrote:

                            > I have a used robomower that I would like to sell. Im not sure if it works anymore or not. it did last time I used it, but thats been probably 4 years ago. It is yellow, I believe maybe a RL1000. It also has the charging station/dock. I have pictures if anyone is interested. Any serious offers will be considered.

                          • Mike Hurley
                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 1, 2012
                              Hey all,

                              Tested this morning. Was the last firmware with the better mowing pattern before the next gen (RL800?).

                              Has the following:

                              studded tires
                              low profile blades (might even have the std blades, too)
                              perimeter wire (New In Box)
                              perimeter switch (NIB)
                              pegs (NIB)
                              battery (yes, it works)
                              original charger

                              Need the cash.  For DFW area.  Will deliver must be cash, WHERE IS AS IS.

                              Call Mike at 972-816-7334

                            • Mike Hurley