RE: [RoboMower] Snow blower

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2012
      Re: “Living in Minnesota, I'd love to find some automated way to remove the
      blasted stuff (besides the AFL-CIA method -- Adult Feels Lazy, Calls
      Idle Offspring).”

      Easy enough.

      Put a snow shovel in the back of your car.

      Fill up your tank.

      Put your compass on “S” and drive until you need gas.

      When you stop for gas, carry the snow shovel inside to pay.

      If anybody present knows what you’re carrying, repeat from “Put your compass on “S”…”

      Dan

      Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart at earthlink.net