Snow blower

  • bkelley9401
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
    • Richard Gard
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
        excellent. I asked for a close up off the onboard controllers.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2012
          looks nice but...

          demo is with like 1" of snow! Like to see it move 3-6"!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2012
            On 2/27/2012 4:24 PM, jeff wrote:
            > looks nice but... demo is with like 1" of snow! Like to see it move 3-6"!

            Snow is interesting stuff. It comes in an amazing variety of types and
            consistencies. Some is so light that a stock Robomower would blow it off
            the driveway. Other snow is nearly as thick and sticky as mud, and clogs
            up almost anything you try to use to remove it. So, I don't have a clue
            what kind of machine it would take to reliably handle it.

            Living in Minnesota, I'd love to find some automated way to remove the
            blasted stuff (besides the AFL-CIA method -- Adult Feels Lazy, Calls
            Idle Offspring).

            --
            Ingenuity gets you through times of no money better than money
            will get you through times of no ingenuity. -- Terry Pratchett
            Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart at earthlink.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2012
              Re: “Living in Minnesota, I'd love to find some automated way to remove the
              blasted stuff (besides the AFL-CIA method -- Adult Feels Lazy, Calls
              Idle Offspring).”

              Easy enough.

              Put a snow shovel in the back of your car.

              Fill up your tank.

              Put your compass on “S” and drive until you need gas.

              When you stop for gas, carry the snow shovel inside to pay.

              If anybody present knows what you’re carrying, repeat from “Put your compass on “S”…”

              Dan

              Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart at earthlink.net