Re: From Lame Foot to Lame Reception

  • kroeran
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 30, 2011
      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Lee Hart <leeahart@...> wrote:

      > On 9/28/2011 3:26 PM, zz wrote:
      > > Unfortunately, none of these methods is nearly as reliable as the wire in the ground, and I'd argue some are no easier:
      >
      > Hard to say. My perimeter wire has been broken/cut at least a dozen
      > times in 3 years. That's pretty low reliability.

      I am working with 12 guage - that's what was available locally. Seems to be very robust - I am burying and my method is pretty rough treatment...poking it down the cut with a stick
    • Randy Kroeker
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 3, 2011
        personally, I like green for reducing the attention that my red Toro garners...kids and dogs and people in cars stopping in the street