For sale Lawnbot Evolutions

  • Austin Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011
      I have come across 2 LB3210 mowers a coworker is trying to sell.

      The first is in perfect mowing condition. Nearly new blade + custom outdoor electrical box. Optional spiked wheels. $500 + SH

      The second one needs a blade and outdoor electrical box, technically doesn't require the box but I suggest using one. It does come with a winter charger though. $350

      Austin Morgan
      913-538-1215