Re: From Lame Foot to Lame Reception

  • zz
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 26, 2011
      Greetings,

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Lee Hart <leeahart@...> wrote:

      > - Perimeter wire. It's easy for them, but hard for customers.
      > There are other systems they could have used that might have
      > cost more, but eliminated a major installation and maintenance
      > hassle.

      I give up -- what do you suggest here? I currently have two different lines, one for the dog, one for the mower. I honestly have no idea how else you could flexibly and reliably go about defining a perimeter.

      --kyle
    • Randy Kroeker
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 3, 2011
        personally, I like green for reducing the attention that my red Toro garners...kids and dogs and people in cars stopping in the street