RE: [RoboMower] Anybody remember date of into of digikey eb20-12?( is the num right?)

  • ac me
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 2, 2011
      You actually get pay $10 for the battery !!
      I need to move to tree hugger state.

      From: Benjamin Hill <ben@...>

      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Friday, July 22, 2011, 10:14 AM

      You actually got them to pay you? Wow! Where do you live?

      Ben

      From: Dan Barclay <Dan@... <mailto:Dan%40BarclaySoftware.com> >

      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RoboMower%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Thursday, July 21, 2011, 6:02 PM

      Concur. When my 20ah gets down to 13 I’m looking for a replacement! A 13ah would start out “not good enough”.

      I bought a couple of sets of EB’s in 2008 and they’re still the most productive in my “fleet”.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 22, 2012
        I have two battery packs for my R1000 and both sets of batteries FullRiver DC17-12 and the Tempest both lasted less than 2 years and were limited to about 20 mins on a full charge. Reading this forum I wanted to purchase 4x EB20-12 batteries but nobody in Canada would sell then.

        Best price was from Digikey ($61) but I was concerned about shipping and duty/taxes costs ordering from the States and sending to me in Victoria BC Canada - good news was any purchase over $200 included Free Shipping!

        But what the heck, the forum says these batteries give the best bang for the buck, so I ordered them at 1100 Monday morning on line - the NEXT afternoon the the Fedex man was at the door with two big boxes with my four batteries.

        I paid Fedex $61 for duties and taxes - that worked out to $76.25 total per battery delivered to my door the next day.

        Awesome - thanks Digikey

        I highly recommend this to company to any Cunucks who need to replace their Robomower batteries

        Cheeers,
        Chuck G
        Victoria, BC