Re: Robomow Classic blades won't start

  • simonsimon7722
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2011
      Great, solved it. The controller had a cable out of the socket. Plugged it in and away I go.

      The cut on the Robomow Classic is great. Really impressed by this.

      Only issue I have is the lawn. It's on a slope. The Robomow finds the front lawn a pain but whizzes through the back lawn.

      Thanks you your help everyone. Through all of your comments, I've got a working Robomow! I'm sure I'll be back on here soon with perimeter wire related questions.

      Si

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "simonsimon7722" <miwo68@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > Today is the day of my first Robomow Classic mow. Batteries are in and the Robomow chargers and moves left to right, forward and back but the blades won't start when I push the mow button on the manual controller. Does anyone have any ideas for things to check?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Si

    • simonsimon7722
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2 6:05 AM
        Hi,

        Thanks for your help.

        > Simultaniously push the "C" or cancel or something with the mow button. Its a safety thing.

      • simonsimon7722
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2 6:06 AM
          Thanks

          Si