Re: I have 3 RL 500 robomowers to sell and a brand new quick charger

  • MrDee427
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
      I'm interested in the charger if it is still available. Please let me know how much you're selling it for. Thanks

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "blacksuade1968" <blacksuade1968@...> wrote:

      > Anyone looking for RL 500 robomowers? You can use for parts or to mow. I also have a new quick charger for batteries. Make me an offer. I am in Southern Indiana/Louisville area.

    • electronbluecorvette2002
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2011
        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "blacksuade1968" <blacksuade1968@...> wrote:

        > Anyone looking for RL 500 robomowers? You can use for parts or to mow. I also have a new quick charger for batteries. Make me an offer. I am in Southern Indiana/Louisville area.

        I too am interested in the quick charger and one of the mowers. I am in Lexington on business and plan to travel though southern Indiana to go to Indianoplis, either later today Thursday or Friday AM. Please send me a email and I will make arraingments to meet.

        Mark
      • Dr. Richard Johnson
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2011
          Do all run? If so what was the last upgrade prom?

          Dr. Richard G. Johnson
          Sent from my iPod

          On Jun 2, 2011, at 8:41 AM, "electronbluecorvette2002" <markmurphy@...> wrote:

          > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "blacksuade1968" <blacksuade1968@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Anyone looking for RL 500 robomowers? You can use for parts or to mow. I also have a new quick charger for batteries. Make me an offer. I am in Southern Indiana/Louisville area.
          > >

          > I too am interested in the quick charger and one of the mowers. I am in Lexington on business and plan to travel though southern Indiana to go to Indianoplis, either later today Thursday or Friday AM. Please send me a email and I will make arraingments to meet.
          >
          > Mark

        • M Gabston
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2011
            I am also interested in the mowers if they run and don't break my poor
            abused budget!
            On Jun 1, 2011 8:54 AM, "MrDee427" <mrdee427@...> wrote:
            > I'm interested in the charger if it is still available. Please let me know
            how much you're selling it for. Thanks

            > --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "blacksuade1968" <blacksuade1968@...>
            wrote:

            >> Anyone looking for RL 500 robomowers? You can use for parts or to mow. I
            also have a new quick charger for batteries. Make me an offer. I am in
            Southern Indiana/Louisville area.

          • Ken Dies
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2011
              I could use a C model that works.