Re: [RoboMower] Thin strip of Land?

  • MARTY HADANK
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 4:46 PM
      I handle the strip of land between my sidewalk and the street by just letting the mower cross the walk when it's mowing the front yard. The walk just looks like a piece of the front yard to the mower. In your case, you could do the same by letting the mower run across your driveway from the front yard to the side strip, but it would be wasting quite a bit of time "mowing" the driveway.