Re: [RoboMower] Re: New Batteries

  • Ben Sporl
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 29, 2010
      Thanks for the feedback Danny, and I completely agree with your last comment. I
      bought cheaper batteries with supposed deep/long lasting charges (gray Tempest)
      and I've had duration problems. Next set in March will be the EB0-12 from
      Digikey.

      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 19, 2011
        Good price!

        Took 3 weeks to receive them, but as I wrote earlier, they were $127.70 delivered to NC. I will keep you all posted as I begin to use them this spring.