Docking Station Charging Problem

  • Tstewartjr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2010
      My docking station provides the perimeter wire signal, however, the it does not charge the batteries when the mower is in the docking station. I have the impression that the wire took a bit of a lightening strike at the other house, but no visual damage is apparent. However, the docking station stopped charging after the perceived incident Any ideas?> New docking station board? Anyone have a spare they want to sell?

      Thanks Tom