Re: End of Season Maintenance

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
      That looks similar to what I used, although I can't tell the size of it from the picture. Mine are about three inches wide. I drilled two new holes so that it would hang centered and balanced.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Ben Sporl <bsporl@...> wrote:

      > Christopher,
      >
      > Here is a Y-Hook from Sears, is this similar to the one you bought?
      > http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM681906201P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1
      >

      > With the drill in hand, did you create two new holes or use one of the existing
      > holes?
    • Ben Sporl
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 11, 2010
        I ended up buying Gladiator bar and hook from Sears. Looks great. Thanks again
        for the suggestion.

        ________________________________
        That looks similar to what I used, although I can't tell the size of it from the
        picture. Mine are about three inches wide. I drilled two new holes so that it
        would hang centered and balanced.

        --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, Ben Sporl <bsporl@...> wrote:

        > Christopher,
        >
        > Here is a Y-Hook from Sears, is this similar to the one you bought?
        >http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM681906201P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1
        >1
        >

        > With the drill in hand, did you create two new holes or use one of the existing
        >
        > holes?

      • Christopher Zach
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 12, 2010
          On 12/11/2010 10:51 PM, Ben Sporl wrote:
          > I ended up buying Gladiator bar and hook from Sears. Looks great. Thanks again
          > for the suggestion.

          I just checked on mine; I have them both hung from a 2*4 rafter using a
          hook hanger from Home Despot that goes over the rafter and hooks under
          the forward mower blade cavity.

          Seems to work fine, they don't slip off. The batteries were charged up
          and the Paktrakr disconnected for the winter. Also put away both wire
          signal generators, will pick up again in the spring.