fixing the rear

  • Theodore Knab
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2010
      Hi,

      I noticed that the rear plastic height adjustment lever near the battery broke on my RL1000.

      So currently, I am only able to mow with the low setting.

      What is the best way to fix this ?

      http://www.gardencut.co.uk/img/prod_img/ROBO125/Adjusting-ground-clearance.jpg
    • bkelley9401
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
        Look in the photos section " Toolman_d " shows pics of how he did it. Any variation of what he did will work. It's a common problem.