I'm Back

  • Tstewartjr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
      I packed away my Robomower a year ago and just moved into my new house and have unpacked my mower. I was cutting a 1/2 acre of lawn at my previous house and bought an extra battery pack to manage the task. I am only cutting 2,000 square feet at my new place, so I have no need for two power packs. Therefore I am selling a used battery box at

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180590465704&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

      if anyone is in need. I don't need the mower to cut a 2,000 square foot lawn, but heh Robomower is a lot of fun.

      Regards to all, Tom
    • Ben Sporl
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
        Did a dog chew on it?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2010
          No Ben. A branch of the perimeter of my yard was broken in a wind storm. I didn't notice the broken branch and when the Robomower went under the branch, it knock off the battery cover. The mower ran over the lid a couple of times, and customized battery box. Kind of impressive how much power in those blades